GLADSTONE REGION REGIONAL ARTS DEVELOPMENT FUND (RADF)
The Gladstone Region Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Gladstone Regional Council to support local arts and culture.
There are six funding categories: Developing Regional Skills, Building Community Cultural Capacity, Regional Partnerships, Cultural Tourism, Concept Development and Contemporary Collections / Stories.
Local arts and cultural, groups and individuals, can apply for funding for specific projects during two rounds each year, closing end March and end September, annually.
Out-of-Round submissions are available under the Developing Regional Skills category for professional development opportunities that unexpectedly become available out of the normal local RADF rounds.
Submissions received are assessed through locally determined policy, by a local committee of dedicated arts and community representatives.
GLADSTONE REGION RADF 2015-2016 FUNDING PRIORITIES
- Arts and Culture Training and Development: Participation in RADF training and committee-applicant mentoring opportunities
- Year of Light projects: Celebrating the 2015 International Year of Light, local artists, schools and community groups are encouraged to push the boundaries, expand their knowledge and skills to create new and innovative work
- Building Program Partnership projects: consult local business, industry and individuals in 2015-2016 to develop financial partnerships for the future
- Strengthen Youth projects, presented in conjunction with the Gladstone Region Youth Council (GRYC): if you identify youth as a target community group in your project, take the opportunity to consult with GRYC.
RADF promotes the role and value of arts, culture and heritage as key drivers to: support diversity and inclusivity; grow strong regions; and provide training, education and employment opportunities for Queensland artists and local communities.
For further information please phone RADF Liaison Officer Di Paddick on 4976 6766.
GLADSTONE REGION RADF FORMS
- Download Expression of Interest form Special Funding Round (closes 31 May 2016)
- Download Application form Special Funding Round (closes 30 June 2016)
- Download Guidelines
- Download Outcome Report 2015-2016
- Download Arts and Cultural Policy
GLADSTONE REGION RADF RENEWAL
The Gladstone Region RADF is seeking your feedback in preparation for planning the new financial year. Please take the opportunity to answer a few questions in a brief survey, indicating what your future funding needs may be.
Link to survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FYNGGTL
GLADSTONE REGION RADF NEWS
- Media Release 28 April 2014
- Media Release 18 August 2014
- Media Release 6 November 2014
- Media Release 30 January 2015
- Media Release 8 May 2015
- Media Release 2 November 2015
- Media Release 4 May 2016
GLADSTONE REGION RADF CASE STUDIES
- Young Dancers Association 2015
- Old Time Dance 2014
- GAC in the Bin 2012
- SUNfest 2012
- M Worthington 2013